Thursday, June 25, 2015

Beta #1

It's official!!! I'm pregnant.....beta #1 came back at 124 on 9dp5dt!! I think that's a pretty solid number!


I am feeling really good, and am trying to enjoy where we are in this process without ruining it by worrying about Saturday's results. Wouldn't it be amazing if my beta more than doubled and I didn't have to go through beta hell not overanalyzing it?? I think that would be perfect. My happy number for Saturday would be 300 so lets hope it gets there.


For the time being, I will take comfort in knowing that I am pregnant and that there is a baby (or two) currently growing inside. What an awesome thought!

I don't have much as far as symptoms right now. My boobs are not sore today. I had a few pinches/pulls/twinges in my lower abdomen and some leg cramping but that's about it. Hopefully more symptoms come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment