Monday, June 22, 2015

6DP5DT

Today has left me pretty confused. I was really feeling pretty confident after yesterday's positive and woke up this morning excited to test and see a dark line. I woke up around 5:30, crept into the bathroom and did three tests.....(yikes, I know!)  a Dollar tree, a First Response Early Response (FRER) and a Clearblue Easy Digital. Here is what I saw:

6dpt ClearBlue, FRER and Dollar Tree

I should be excited right!?!? The digital says YES, the FRER has a darker line than yesterday......but the line on that fucking Dollar Tree test is almost non-existent! What does this mean? Why can't they all just align? I feel lieke in my previous cycles I always got a positive result on the cheapies first. So what is going on now? Am I having another chemical pregnancy? Should I really be concerned with the results of a $1 test, when the brand name ones are giving me positive results? So many questions. So much POAS.

I am trying not to stress out about it because it really looks like with each day the FRERs are getting darker which is exactly what we need to happen. But then there is always that dark cloud over my head reminding not to get too excited because of Dollar Tree test.

FRERs from day 4dpt to 6dpt


As far as symptoms, I have had a few. The first being, I had a really annoying headache all day. I don't typically get headaches so I am counting that as a good sign.....although an annoying one. I was pretty tired all day, I ended up coming home from work and taking an 1 1/2 hour nap which is unusual for a work day (I'm not gonna lie, sometimes on the weekends I nap).

The only other thing that concerns me is that my boobs aren't sore anymore. I didn't mention that as a symptom previously because I was sure that it wasn't a sign of pregnancy. I believed it was side effect of the prometrium I have been taking twice daily as they were sore even before the transfer, however, today.....nothing. Don't know what that means.

All I can do is wait. I only have two more work days before I can go test, that's not too much longer but it also feels like a lifetime away. Hang in there Thing 1 and Thing 2, I am really routing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment