Sunday, June 21, 2015

5DP5DT

And we have another positive!!! This morning I woke up anxious, per usual, and went straight to the loo hoping for my next small miracle....and I got it. I skipped the Dollar Tree test and went straight to the First Response because I wanted to make sure I got the most accurate result. And what do you know, a few minutes later a second line popped up! Its still not as dark as the control line but it is definitely there (see below). I waited until HB got up for work and before he left I showed him the test and wished him a happy Fathers Day. He said he saw the second line but didn't show the enthusiasm I was hoping for, but that is because he is smart. He is guarded from all the bad shit that has happened to us with the IVF. I wish I could be more like that, but I am a wear my emotions on my sleeve, and am usually overly happy or overly sad mess.

 
This is the earliest I have gotten a positive result. Which leads me to hope that both Thing 1 and Thing 2 are starting to grow. At this point I think it would be amazing to have twins!! (Remind me of this when I am elbow deep in 2x the diapers and 2x the spit up and 2x the crying in roughly 9 months!).


No comments:

Post a Comment