Tuesday, June 23, 2015

7DP5DT - Look who decided to join the party....

FINALLY!!! At 7dp5dt (at around 5:30 pm) the Dollar Tree (DT) test finally got with the program and showed a decent positive result! Thank goodness because I was having a really difficult time enjoying my positive FRERs knowing in the back of my mind that the DT tests were barely showing anything.
 


I am less of a fan of the DT tests then I ever have ever been before. I hear they are really accurate when you get a positive but I don't know if it is worth it to wait that long before getting any sort of decent result. Especially for how often I test and for how I depend on each and every result......not healthy, I know, but at least I am being truthful.

While taking a ride on the honesty train I suppose I should share the rest of the pictures I have compulsive taken of today's tests.

*****Please note, this is where you are supposed to refrain from judging me........I have an addiction sir!!!




As you can see each result is getting progressive darker which I am thrilled about. This is really leading me to believe this could be happening for us, but I don't want to jinx it.

Today I had a few aches and pains in my belly, some more cervix cramping and a stitch in my side that really sucked.......but I am grateful for it all because it seems like everything is working.

The real issue has been my lack of concentration. I am so incredibly occupied with what could be happening in my body that I have been having trouble focusing on anything else. This isn't a huge deal when I am at home but it isn't the best feeling to feel so distracted at work. To tell you the truth though, I don't think I have control over all of it though. Some of it I do, but I attribute some of it to the fatigue I am feeling which may be a result of my possible pregnancy. Luckily, I have a kickass boss who is extremely understanding which makes me feel alittle better. I know once I get the results of the betas I will be able to focus on things other than pee sticks. God......I barely remember what that is like.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment