Sunday, June 21, 2015

3DP5DT

I tested again this morning and on a Dollar Tree test and I couldn't really see anything, which I guess I am excited about because that means the trigger is on its way out of my system.

As far a symptoms, I didn't notice anything for most of the day which had me a little concerned. However, around six (pm) I started to have some sharp intermittent stabbing pains in/on my cervix until about 10. I don't know what this means and haven't really heard about it in my thousands of hours of Googling IVF, but then again, I hadn't been looking for it either. So I start searching and it turns out that this happens to a lot of women (you can pretty much find anything that will support your beliefs/hopes which is why Google is so dangerous). Anyhow, the women that did have cervix pain seemed to have good results so I am just going to go with that and stay in my happy place knowing that.

Other than that I have been a little more emotional than I usually am (which is very). My step-daughter (A) and I had a date night and saw Inside Out and I totally cried at the end. It's a cartoon. That's ridiculous.

On another note, I completely stocked up on Dollar Tree HPTs today. I bought 20. I kid you not. I have issues.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news.



No comments:

Post a Comment