Saturday, April 21, 2018

2DP6DT

Feeling a bit low today. That is what happens when you get inside of your head the way that I always do. I haven't felt any symptoms yet. No twinges, no zings, no cervix pain, no nothing. So I am feeling like it isn't looking very good. At this point during the Coconut's pregnancy I was feeling all sorts of things so I am feeling like this may not be successful :( I may have felt some period like cramping....light....MAYBE, but it could all just be in my head too. That's likely the situation.


Logically, a hatched embryo would take less time to implant because it is already out of its shell so I think I should be feeling something by now, as soon as it may seem. Logically, it makes sense that I would, right?


I have been trying to test out the trigger. I think it is pretty much gone, I see the faintest of lines....real squinter so I am hoping its either gone by tomorrow or darker to indicate pregnancy, but we all know that it's too soon for that, but logic heads straight out of the window during the two week wait.


I am begging for some symptoms, some sort of indicator that this is working and that my little raspberry is snuggled in tight.


Today when I was getting things together for my dad's memorial/obsessing over the raspberry.....a little ladybug walked right up to me on my kitchen bar. I am taking it as some sort of sign that every thing is going to be ok and that luck is on our side.


Here's to hoping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment