Tuesday, July 25, 2017

3dp3dt & 4dp3dt

And so it begins......

It is only 4dp3dt and I have already tested 4 times. I tried to lie to myself and say that this time  I would not test during the two week wait. Yeah....I tried real hard. Who was I kidding? I held out all of to days.

Needless to say the tests are negative. Well actually they are coming out with a faint line which is absolutely the trigger...I am waiting to test out the trigger so the real fun can begin.

This is the first time I have had a three day transfer. The two week wake is hard enough as it is......the wait until your beta is mostly unbearable. However, the cruel trick of a three day transfer is you have to wait even longer to get that positive (or negative, whichever the case may be). The next week is going to be rough.

I got  a call from the embryologist from my clinic today. She mentioned that while the last embryo that we were waiting on didn't make it to biopsy or freeze, it did exceed their expectation and made it to an early blast on day 6. She went on to say (in a cheery voice) that that information might bode well for the embryos that we transferred.....that they are probably strong. That was really nice to hear. Encouragement is always welcomed, especially from my clinic.

As a side note, I wanted to mention I have noticed my blog posts have changed since I first started this journey. My thoughts and posts now are disjointed and I apologize for that. I guess my mind is a bit different than the last time as I am working full time, coming home to a sweet toddler and then trying to squeeze in some time to write down how I am feeling during this process down here. So please bare with me and my scattered thoughts.

So let's get down to symptoms. Real or imagined, these are the symptoms I have been noticing:

3dp3dt
-Hot flashes in the middle of the night
-Slight, light cramping of the left side (I think)
-One or two pinches down in my ladies parts (can't really tell if it was my uterus or cervix)

4dp3dt
-At least 3 or 4 lightening bolts (zings) down in my cervix and uterus (similar to what I can recall experiencing the last time I was pregnant).
-Tired (however, that can be attributed to the fact that I woke up to 3:00am and didn't really go back to sleep.

As mentioned above. These could all just be made up. I don't what to think. I wish I could fast forward the next few days.

This has to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment